THEATER | COMEDY CLUB EVENT
"Watch out for The Illusionist! Tom Coverly is so good he will make your pet rabbits disappear."
- Jep & Jessica Robertson (A&E TV Show, Duck Dynasty)
TICKETED EVENT AT YOUR THEATER | COMEDY VENUE
Are you looking for high quality, clean, professional entertainment for your small town or large theater? Tom Coverly, "The Illusionist" is one of the most requested family entertainers in America. His 75 minute Comedy Magic Show is full of laughs, lots of audience participation and mind-blowing mentalism and magic tricks. His show has been seen LIVE by over 3.5 million people worldwide in just the last decade alone, entertainer for celebrities and seen on TV.
ONE SHOW - $3,500 (you keep 100% of ticket sales)
TWO SHOWS - $2,500 each (you keep 100% of ticket sales)
THREE OR MORE SHOWS - $1,000 each + 50/50 ticket split. Additional back to back days required for three or more shows.
1. Choose how many shows you would like. Tom can do up to two shows per weekday or three shows per weekend day. If you choose to bring Tom in for multiple days, please make sure the days are back to back. If the shows are in the same day, please allow enough time (at least (45 minutes) in between each show to allow enough time to clear the room and reset the show.
2. Email us to ask for availability @ info@TomCoverly.com and agree on an event date(s) with our booking team.
3. Simply pay a 50% down deposit up front to book your event date(s) along with signed contract. The deposit not only lets us know you are serious, but it helps us begin booking our travel cost (flights, hotel, rental car, etc) within the continental USA. If you are outside the continental USA, the rates above will not include travel cost.
4. Promote the event. We will provide you with the link to download the poster or you can create your own using our high resolution photos. You handle all ticket sales, printing of posters, flyers etc! You set your own ticket prices. We do offer a VIP ticket experience. Contact us for details about the VIP experience.
5. The balance + 50/50 split (if applicable) is due at the end of the evening of the final show. No exceptions. The balance and 50/50 split can be paid via cash or check made out to One Goal Productions.